This ticket lists the current known test failures for Bro.
1) (FIXED) The following tests cause Bro to segfault on debian/ubuntu:
2) The following test fails due to the order of two log entries in "manager-reporter.log" being swapped:
3) The following tests fail due to two log records in
"send/netcontrol.log" that have a timestamp of 0.000000 (not sure if this is really a problem, or just the fact that diff-remove-timestamps doesn't recognize 0.000000 as a timestamp):
4) Fails due to "btest-bg-wait 25" timeout:
1) The following tests cause Bro to segfault on debian/ubuntu:
Should all be fixed by https://github.com/bro/bro/commit/e93c638f8dd221e5c53309261fec64c6cd3eb893
We believe these are all broker or CAF related so I am assigning this ticket to Jon. Reassign if I am incorrect.
I've looked through all the recent failures and tried to improve them – they all looked like failures due to unreliable logic in the unit tests themselves rather than true broker/CAF bugs. I'll keep an eye on upcoming Travis runs and, if needed, either investigate further or create/assign individual tickets per failing unit test (or if someone else were wanting/persuaded/forced to have that as an ongoing responsibility, let me know).