Collecting a number of lower priority items here I noticed:
- In a script's summary section, would be nice if the namespace linked
to the corresponding index entry that lists all the scripts
contributing to that namespace.
- Thoughts on restructuring the summary section:
- Notices: Should list the new Notices and link them to a part in the Detailed Interface that describes them. Could then become the first entry of the Summary.
- Redefinitions: Currently shows the type being modified and the text associated with the new comment, but not the new value itself. Not totally sure how to change, but perhaps just list the ID being modified here and then also link to Detailed INterface section.
- Redefinitions: That's sometimes hard to understand currently, like in scripts/base/frameworks/notice/weird.html: It's not that intuitive that Weird::Log is added to Log::ID; and also not what the comment belongs to.
- Package index: would be nice if it had a brief description of each package, ideally generated automatically somehow (from comments in the .bro perhaps?)
- make -j doesn't work reliably with the doc generation, can give some
- With all docs in Sphinx now, it would be helpful not have to rebuild
everything (including Broxygen) each time one runs "make doc". I
remember we discussed using the pickled Sphinx cache before and it
didn't seem worth the trouble. May be worth reconsiderng now to keep
the rebuild times small when doing just doc/* changes.
- CSS styling the Broxygen part is a bit tricky because it always
impacts the rest of the Sphinx-generated content. Is there a way to
have a general "broxygen" CSS selector to select only Broxygen